Working Voltage: 3.7V
Charging Time: Around 3-4 hrs
Running Time: 120-150 minutes
Battery Type: 1200mAH Lithium
1. Do not knock down product by yourselves.
2. Do not wash and place it in wet condition.
3. Do not place it in over high temperature(over 40 Celsius degree) andor over low
temperature (below 0 Celsius degree).
4. Do not use product in the bathroom or near water.
5. Completely discharge the battery before the first charging;
How to Charge:
1. Put the charger plug into the clippers’ slot.
2. Plug the USB plug into a USB adapter(mobile phone adapter).
3. Plug the adaptor plug into an electrical outlet after confirming that the cliperis power off.
Comb Attachment Instruction:
1.Before clipping, please clean dry and groom the hair
2. When using the clipper with the plastic attachment comb, you need to clean the hair in the comb frequently to avoid and hair stuck in the comb. It is a normal phenomenon when using the attachment comb to clipping.
1. Before unloading the blade, make sure you have switched off the clipper.
Use your thumb to remove the blade as shown above.
2. Use the brush to remove any remaining hair between the upper blade and
the lower blade. Please do not take apart the spring of the blade in case it breaks
3. Use the brush to remove any remaining hair from the clipper.
4. After cleaning the blade, add some lubricant between the upper blade and
the lower blade. Otherwise, the blades’ edge may go dull, make weird noise,
give out heat, and lower the performance.
5. Replace the blade. You will hear a clicking sound when done correctly.